Kelly is a Yoga Alliance certified Ashtanga teacher, certified AcroYoga, Pilates and Power Yoga teacher, who is passionate about the human body and mind, about spirit, nature and humanity; and certainly mountains, sport and wellness.
Kelly began her yoga journey as a teenager in Montreal, and spent time apprenticing and eventually teaching in Vancouver before moving to a retreat centre in Crete for 7 months of intensive teacher training. Now with over 10 years of teaching experience, including not only regular classes in Chamonix but workshops and retreats around the world, Kelly still takes any given opportunity to learn and expand as both teacher and student.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Osteopath - Swiss International College of Osteopathy
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist - Swiss International College of Osteopathy
- BA Psychology - University of British Columbia, Canada
- Skier, climber