Climbing & Yoga, Kalymnos
21-27 october 2016
The retreat in Greece takes us to the climbing mecca of Kalymnos with world class climbing for all abilities - from complete novice and first timers to seasoned experts. Climbing in the mornings, Pilates & yoga in the evenings.
Getting there: You fly into Kos, Greece. From there you take a ferry over to the island of Kalymnos (ca 45min).
Price per person €795 including:
- 6 nights' accommodation (double rooms, supplement for single)
- 6 x fresh buffet-style breakfast
- 5 x delicious and healthy dinners
- 6 x Morning meditation session
- 6 x Afternoon Pilates and/or
- 6 x Evening Flow Yoga session
- Thai massage courses (give and receive)
1 nights dinner in local taverna (very reasonable prices)
Climbing instruction: We have a climbing instructor with us, a half day lessen costs 150 euros (this cost can be shared by the number of people who would like instruction, but does not include equipment rental). Scooter rental (to explore further afield)
DATES: 21-27 October 2016