Come explore the mythical landscape of Iceland’s most northern region with another Adventure Yoga Skitouring Retreat. Leave the known behind and strap on skins to discover the unspoiled beauty of the Siglufjordur area, complete with volcanoes, hot springs, and breathtaking arctic views.
With two experienced guides leading small groups skitouring, swimming, and adventuring, followed by long, restorative yoga sessions and delicious local cuisine, Adventure Yoga is ready to help you discover the mystical beauty of Iceland!
Price per person €1690 including:
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodation (including 1 night in Reykyavik and 6 nights at Herring House Lodge in Siglufjordur)
- 7x breakfast
- 5x dinner at local restaurants
- 5 days ski guiding in small groups with adjusted levels
- 6x yoga and meditation classes
- thai massage give & receive
- transportation from Reykyavik to Siglufjordur, and for daily skiing/tourism activities
Not included: Lunch or snacks, 1x dinner out in Reykyavik, 1x ‘sightseeing’ dinner out (after hotsprings and island tour), all drinks (wine can most of the time be brought along to dinner if desired), massages or physio/osteo (available at extra cost)
To be announced